Sponsor a beneficiary
A sponsor can assist in various ways including: financially towards their skills development course, through donations of items or spending time with them and get to know them. It is very rewarding to be part of their journey off the streets and into society.
All sponsorships are done through the Wellness Centre trust to avoid any dependency from the candidate onto the sponsor.
Goods in Kind
- Any household items for our start up kits for our candidates when they move into their first home. Such as beds, two plate stoves, pillows, blankets, pots, cutlery, crockery and cups.
- Non perishable food items such as maize, tinned food, sugar, salt, beans, tea, oros and long life milk.
- Men’s clothing specifically small to medium sizes. Size 30-34.
- Shoes sizes 6 – 9
- Ladies clothing
- Children’s clothing
- To assist our entrepreneurs with their small business start up costs
- For day to day running costs of The Wellness Centre Trust
Impact the life of a homeless member of society by providing them with a donation. All funds gathered through donations go directly to rebuilding members of the community.
Volunteers become ambassadors for The Wellness Centre Trust and are able to be a part of the process of integrating the homeless into society on a sustainable level.
Sponsor one of our beneficiaries and support him or her in their journey to success through financial sponsorship, mentorship or employment opportunities.